Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: [The Locals Agency Pty Ltd (43 901 771 080)] whose registered office is at [150 Langridge St, Collingwood 3066].
2. The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over except employees of [Local Peoples] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.mattersjournal.com/giveaway]. The competition will run on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be [16/08/18]. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
'Follow' the Matters Journal Instagram page
Fill out the necessary details on the giveaway page [http://www.mattersjournal.com/giveaway]
You MUST complete all section and therefore subscribe to the Matters Journal free weekly newsletter
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 X Mini W.Petal Lamp from Pierre + Charlotte
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
[at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Australian] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email@example.com]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [The Locals Agency Pty Ltd] and not to any other party.
23. Local Peoples also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.