2019 Michael Pollan Ticket Giveaway
Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is: The Locals Agency Pty Ltd (43 901 771 080) whose registered office is at MF1, Level 1, Mercator Building, Abbotsford Convent, 1 Heliers Street, Abbotsford 3067.
2. The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of Local Peoples and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition is ineligible to enter the competition but may complete the survey.
3. To enter, individuals must provide their name, email address, and answer the question on the giveaway homepage.
4. By entering the competition you agree to sign up to the Matters Journal email newsletter.
5. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.mattersjournal.com/win. The competition will run on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin and via our email newsletter.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Closing date for entry will be Sunday, 30th June 2019 at 11:59pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted by Local Peoples for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Provide your name and email address
Answer: If you had one question, what would you ask Michael Pollan?
You MUST complete all required fields and therefore submit your response.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is redeemable until Friday 5 July 2019 at 11:59pm AEST, after which the prize will be forfeited.
15.The winner must make use of all components of the prize within a one month period within the specified redeemable period.
16. The prize is as follows:
Two tickets to ‘High Notes: Michael Pollan on the New Science of Psychedelics’ at the Melbourne Town Hall on July 19, 2019.
17. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
18. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
19. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to their entry and/or other communications with the promoter being communicated to the public via any medium. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the competition closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any member of the public may request and receive the winner’s name by following this process.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Locals Agency Pty Ltd and not to any other party.
28. Local Peoples also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.